Any way to query/determine all domains for which a particular server is authoritative?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:38:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

I don't know if this is a "bind" question as such, or maybe another utility
(dig maybe?) if at all possible.

Is there anyway to query a DNS server in such a way that it produces a list
of all the domains for which it is authoritative?

I'm trying to set up a slave configuration of a DNS server, but everytime I
add a domain to the primary server, I find that I have to manually update
the config on the slave server as well to reflect the new domain as well.
Is there anyway I can set up my Bind slave server as a "mirror" of the
master server?

The Master is running a Win2K implementation of DNS, if that makes any
difference.

Thanks,

Eric