bind with mysql

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Apr 3 18:43:38 UTC 2008

I would tend to recommend that you look at management products
available before reinventing the wheel.

As noted by Bill Larson, using a database-driven system like this,
especially if you try to get BIND to read directly from the database
(using DLZ), can be quite problematic. It might be better to examine a
third-party management system that can be customized to meet your needs.

If you are interested in discussing how Men & Mice Suite can be used
for your project, please contact me off list.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice