Issues with BIND 9.5.0-P2

Emery Rudolph emery.rudolph at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 17:20:03 UTC 2008

This is exactly what I did not want to hear. I have been using the 9.5.0-P1
version was hoping the "too many file descriptors" error was going to be
solved in the P2 distribution. Several ISC representatives promised as much.
I really would like to hear more feedback from P2 users on Solaris 10 before
moving forward.
Very concerned,

Emery Rudolph

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:49 AM, JINMEI Tatuya / $B?@L at C#:H(B <Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org