slave dns server time stamp out of sync with primary

Oudega, Louise Louise.Oudega at gcal.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 07:08:20 UTC 2008

Does anyone know why our secondary server time stamp on the zones would be updating and not on the primary?  I've checked the serial over and over on the last zone where changes where made and its ok.  On the slave server the zones are updating throughout the day as the time changes does anyone have any ideas as to why this might happen? Our primary server is running as normal no problems there.
Thanks