ls -d

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:52:34 UTC 2008

Solving it this way will still allow everyone within your networks to do
zone transfers, could be or could not be an issue depending how paranoid you
are, and also it will allow external users to zone transfer any zones you
put the allow-query any on.
I am not saying limiting queries like that is in anyway bad, but it won't
prevent zone transfers which is what an ls -d is.

Better to limit queries and xfers honestly.

--
-Ben Croswell