Regarding Parallel Support

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Aug 12 12:10:34 UTC 2008

On 12.08.08 15:23, Dmitry Rybin wrote:
> Under heavy load bind with threads work unstable: Eat a lot of memory
> and became very slow.

Maybe there are big timeouts when waiting for memory locks etc? There should
be one thread per CPU, so all possible CPU power could be used, but I don't
see any gain in having more threads on one CPU.

Could you describe this problem a bit more?

"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler