9.5.0-P2 Windows 2000 Server

Jukka Pakkanen jukka.pakkanen at qnet.fi
Wed Aug 13 15:44:56 UTC 2008

Unfortunately all windows versions have issues at the moment, including
all -Px and -bx versions. But fixes should be coming really soon, hopefully
later this week. We have found 9.5.0-P2 being the best option at the moment.
It crashes often, our servers crash usually every 15-20 minutes at daytime
and every hour at slower nighttime, but at least it's easy to monitor and
automatically restart when it happens.  9.5.1b1 runs more stable, but eats
up the memory, up to anything you can throw at her...