(no subject)

Dawn Connelly dawn.connelly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:57:37 UTC 2008

How to configure DNS is a question that would take volumes to answer. Can
you be more specific? What part of DNS are you trying to configure? I'm
assuming you have at least tried and it didn't work. What kind of error
messages/unexpected behaviors are you getting? We'd all love to help but you
gotta point the cannon in the right direction.