bind views and AXFR

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Wed Aug 20 22:20:59 UTC 2008

The master selects the view for refresh queries and zone transfer
requests the same way -- match-clients, match-destinations -- that it
selects the view for ordinary queries.

If you don't want to mess around with multi-homed addresses on your
master and/or your slaves (e.g. transfer-source), you may need to
implement view-selection via TSIG key, which is probably a good thing to
do anyway, from a security standpoint.

- Kevin