Solving: too many timeouts resolving ... disabling EDNS

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietsantiesteban at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 06:57:43 UTC 2008

Mark, here I attach the capture file on the gateway, I filtered and
only left there udp dns packages and icmp responses, you will see that
there are icmp responses por queries that get responses ok,
timeout???, you can see this file with wireshark or ethereal, maybe
this can help to trace the problem, we have satellite links, maybe the
latency can be a problem, ny way I'm sure the answer is digging in
this capture file.
Best regards