resolving issue

Binmakhashen, Latif Latif.Binmakhashen at omnicare.com
Sat Dec 6 11:51:49 UTC 2008

# nslookup yahoo.com
;; Got recursion not available from [IP Removed], trying next server

I'm having trouble resolving internet queries from my server.
The next servers are in the DMZ zones and I can not reach so I already
know why the next server times out but I should be able to resolve
internet queries from my server.

Can anyone please advise?

-- NOTICE --
privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by
applicable law. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error please contact the sender
and destroy the materials contained in this message.