50 million records under one domain using Bind

Vinay Y S vinay at vys.in
Sat Dec 13 17:42:37 UTC 2008

2008/12/13 Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:

>> 2008/12/13 Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:
>> > what kind of records do you want to store?
>
> On 13.12.08 19:01, Vinay Y S wrote:
>> Mostly A, CNAME, MX and TXT records.
>
> so they're generic DNS data, nothing special like RBL ?

The record names and values could be any valid labels. All the record
names I plan to use for tests are of form sub.domain.tld and values
are IP addresses for A record and other suitable values for other
record types. Would the nature of record types and values have
significant effect on the result of this experiment?

--
Vinay Y S