答复: DNS Master server migration.

tzqian gelenbertang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 03:44:33 UTC 2008

>>7. Now you have to change NS records in all your zones: replace the old
name with a new one.
Dose the above setp means you also need to move your upper level DNS Server?
If so ,is there a possible that your DNS server disappear while the new
upper level DNS don’t take effect for many unexpected reason ,and the old
upper level DNS is too old to work?If there is , it will be a big problem to
you .And I also want to know what is the best way to find out the upper
level DNS is work fine,having say that I think this is a very rare problem ,
there are two reason arise it ,the one is DNS make a mistake in NS record
,the one another is the upper level DNS administrator make something mistake
.

Gelenbertabg