50 million records under one domain using Bind

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Dec 15 21:03:47 UTC 2008

Out of curiosity, if one zone is to hold 50 million records, what
would they all be for? I can't even imagine blogspot or godaddy being
in that league.

Perhaps with this many records just using a wldcard would be simpler?

Then again maybe this is a new tld, or old one being consolidated?

--
Scott
Iphone says hello.