Install problem [resolved]

Fred Zinsli fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Wed Dec 17 05:29:05 UTC 2008

Hello all

Well out of curiosity I thought I would see what happened if I just
installed bind, not bind9.

When it went to install it asked me some questions about the original
files it couldn't find and installed them.

I then uninstalled bind and reinstalled binb9 as I wanted and it installed
properly.

Now the fun of setting it all up.

Regards

Fred