asking ipv6

Rito rito at indosatm2.com
Wed Feb 6 11:53:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I want to know, if we have mail server, and want to use ip v6. in order
to prevent blacklist, in ipv4, we have to add reverse dns. What should I
do, if it in ipv6. is it same with ipv4, that i have to add ptr record
on it?

regards
Rito

--
-- Rito --
IT Operation Dept
E-mail : rito at indosatm2.com

Promo IM2 Broadband 3.5G click http://www.indosatm2.com/popup.php/promo/3G_popup_brochure

Disclaimer

This is an e-mail from PT Indosat Mega Media intended solely for the   named addressee(s). It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Therefore, any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
PT Indosat Mega Media does not accept liability for any email loss or files damage.