Example of dual-master setup?

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Fri Feb 8 02:26:50 UTC 2008

In past setups, I have had multiple master servers (no slaves, 4+ masters).  I made changes to zones on a dummy host, tar'd the zones up, and distributed them to all 4 masters via scp.  After the scp completed, the script used ssh to execute an rndc reload/refresh/reconfig/etc.  This was an environment that I stepped into, and do not really advocate this style of environment (multi master)... but, it works.

Josh