BIND DLZ

Kal Feher kal.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Feb 13 01:25:19 UTC 2008

To be specific, support for DLZ is now part of the core code and support for
individual databases is contributed (and thus the domain of the DLZ
project). The announcement here says as much:
http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/about/press/?pr=2007032700

Generally however the information on the DLZ project website (there's some
examples there) and its mail archives
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.dns.bind9.dlz would be your first port
of call, regardless of whether its database specific or not. The mail list
still appears to be quite active, despite the age of the home page on the
project site ;)

--
Kal Feher