Bind behind Cisco ASA

Beavis pfunix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:22:15 UTC 2008

I know that this might have something to do with my asa box as well.

I've tried removing "inspect dns migrated_dns_map"

my policy-map has the following

policy-map type inspect dns migrated_dns_map 1
parameters
message-length maximum 512.

I've allowed tcp 53 only on asa, I'm gonna read up and see if I need
something else.

-beavis