view for a zone?

Tom Schmitt TomSchmitt at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 15:48:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I run Bind 9.4 with several domains and zones. For only one domain I have to give the clients differents answers depending on their source-IP-address.

Looking into the documentation how to do this I found the concept of views. But according to the docs, views are only possibly on a global scale which means for all domains.
Is it possible to set up a view only for one of the hosted domains?

Or, if not, is there another solution to this problem beside views?

Thanks,
Tom.