override ttl=0

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Jan 3 13:46:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 02:28:38PM +0100,
 Adam Tkac <atkac at redhat.com> wrote
 a message of 36 lines which said:

> If you include that patch to main source broken servers won't be
> fixed and uneducated admins will stay uneducated.

Is there really anyone here who is chasing the uneducated admins to
educate them? The people I was talking about (administrators of big
recursors) have to make their systems work today, before anything
could be done about education of the clueless. (And remember that
TTL=0 is legal and has valid use cases so you cannot simply say to
every zone admin "suppress them".)