Too many timeouts resolving / disabling EDNS messages

Simon Vallet svallet at genoscope.cns.fr
Sat Jan 26 03:06:54 UTC 2008

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:22:05 +1100
Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews at isc.org> wrote:

> 	The better solution is to work out if it is a local problem
> 	that is causing the messages and fix it.

Yep. That's what I was thinking at first -- but our firewall is fine :
it seems the problem is at the other end of the path, which are mostly
spam domains, to which we are (sadly) still delivering DSNs.

So the situation will probably be a lot better once the legacy mail
infrastructure has morphed into an acceptable shape -- something that
should be ready soon :-) Then it will be the time to log those messages
again.

Thanks for the tip, though
Simon