Build BIND 9.5 w/ TSIG on Centos 5.0

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Tue Jul 15 23:14:20 UTC 2008

> Jon Kibler wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to build BIND 9.5.1b1 on Centos 5.0 x86_64 with the
> > following packages installed:
> >        krb5-libs-1.6.1-17.el5_1.1
> >        krb5-workstation-1.6.1-17.el5_1.1
> >        libgssapi-0.10-2
> >        libgssapi-devel-0.10-2
> >        pam_krb5-2.2.14-1
> >
> > I am using the following configure syntax:
> >        ./configure --enable-threads \
> >                    --enable-largefile \
> >                    --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl/ \
> >                    --with-gssapi=WHAT_GOES_HERE?
> >
> > I have tried setting --with-gssapi to the pathname for gssapi.h, to
> > the pathname for libgssapi and other various combinations, but I
> > cannot figure out anything that it likes.
> >
> > HELP! What do I need to specify to get BIND to build support TSIG?
> >

> GSS-TSIG or regular (shared secret) TSIG?
>
> You don't need anything special for regular TSIG...
>

>                - Kevin

	WHAT_GOES_HERE can by "yes" or it can be the path to the
	location where the header files and libraries are installed.

		--with-gssapi=<path>
		<path>/include/gssapi.h or
		<path>/include/gssapi/gssapi.h
		<path>/lib/

	The header location varies depending apon which Kerberos
	implementation you are using.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC