URGENT, PLEASE READ: 9.5.0-P1 now available

Emery Rudolph emery.rudolph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:34:09 UTC 2008

Additionally - I just upgraded our secondary nameserver and am receiving the
same error. I am using Solaris 5.9 and have plenty of free resources and the
process limits are as follows:
  resource                  current         maximum
  time(seconds)         unlimited       unlimited
  file(mbytes)            unlimited       unlimited
  data(mbytes)          unlimited       unlimited
  stack(mbytes)        unlimited       unlimited
  coredump(mbytes)  unlimited       unlimited
  nofiles(descriptors)  65536           65536
  vmemory(mbytes)    unlimited       unlimited

I read at another source that although the processor will run high, the
server is not in danger of failing. Please confirm that this is true as I
need to make plans to both remedy this problem and upgrade another server.