URGENT, PLEASE READ: 9.5.0-P1 now available

Emery atlantic at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 02:23:26 UTC 2008

Thank you for your response. I will await further details on newer
versions that more fully address this issue.

By failure I am referring to the random crashes others have reported
with other errors such as "bad file handle" errors as opposed to the
"too many open" error.

I guess I'm looking for feedback on what you have seen in reference to a
crashes and the too many open errors. Is there any pattern to the type
of system (resource availability) and crashes. The nameservers I am
running handle about 1100 queries a minute, but only offer recursion to
internal clients.