questions about making subdomain related with F5

Dawn Connelly dawn.connelly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:06:20 UTC 2008

rather than using NS records each time, I have a specific subdomain that I
CNAME to. Actually I think that is the recommended method for the load
balancers. so it would look something like this.
gtm.foo.com could be your subdomain

www.aaa.com IN CNAME www.aaa.gtm.foo.com
www.bbb.com IN CNAME www.bbb.gtm.foo.com

Then set up the gtm servers to answer DNS queries for www.aaa.gtm.foo.com,