dns exploit

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Sat Jul 26 00:48:46 UTC 2008

> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:36:50 -0400
> From: dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
> To: "comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org"
<comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org>
> Subject: dns exploit
>
> Silly question, how do I tell If Im vulnerable to the dns exploit?

Run attached against your name server thusly: (You need perl...)

noclicky <ns>

> --
> Dwayne Hottinger
> Network Administrator
> Harrisonburg City Public Schools
>
> "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
> -- Albert Einstein

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."