dns exploit

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Sat Jul 26 06:20:18 UTC 2008

Granted it's nice to have good, working tools. I'm just surprised that
someone wrote a perl script to test this vulnerability when the dig
test already existed.

As for the different results, all I can say is that's pretty odd. I'd
like to know what ISC has to say about this.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice