dns exploit

Brian Keefer chort at smtps.net
Sat Jul 26 06:43:36 UTC 2008

On Jul 25, 2008, at 10:24 PM, Brian Keefer wrote:
> I've written an updated patch for noclicky-1.00.pl that you can find
> at http://www.SMTPS.net/issues/patches.html , also pasted below.
> Apply by doing saving this file to the same directory as
> noclicky-1.00.pl and doing:
> $ patch -p0 <02-noclicky.patch
>
> (included inline for the lazy, or the fearful of DNS cache poisoning
> against my site)

Well it looks like some mail clients will munge that since I wasn't
careful enough with line length.  Just download the patch from my
site if there's any doubt about line wraps.

Sorry for the spam :(

Thanks to Gregory Hicks for pointing that out!

Brian Keefer
Sr. Systems Engineer
www.Proofpoint.com
"Defend email.  Protect data."