Active Directory and BIND

cindyjohnson1 at verizon.net cindyjohnson1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 19:43:09 UTC 2008

Folks,
Currently we are using Windows DNS (I know, I don't like it either) in conjunction with Active Directory and Centrify (for our Linix and Unix hosts).  However, we want to be able to give different answers based on the querying host IP (yes, views will do that); but none of us are sure about the interfacing between AD, Centrify and BIND.

Does anyone out there have this working, and can communicate with me about it?  I'd appreciate some insight on issues to look out for or problems faced and solutions.

Thank you!
Cindy Johnson