Behaviour of a recursive DNS server

yjchu yjchui at cht.com.tw
Wed Jun 11 01:42:21 UTC 2008

I query the domain name "www.google.com.tw <http://www.google.com.tw/> =
",
and the query type is AAAA.

Actually, the DNS server I use is 168.95.1.1, which is the DNS server
provided by Hinet ISP in Taiwan.=20

=20

I try to attach the picture of sniffer result, if you can receive the =
html
mail:

=20

In the picture, the detail content of the first DNS reply is shown. This
first reply, which is very wired for me, contains nothing but only =
CNAME.

=20

Regards

Yann-Ju Chu