DKIM

Faehl, Chris cfaehl at rightnow.com
Thu Jun 19 19:16:43 UTC 2008

You might want to use some basic tools to perform verification of your
record prior to seeing if IronPort can do anything with your record. In
your example, it appears as though you have
roundrock._domainkey.tgslc.org. commented out completely. Remove the
leading semi-colon, update zone serial number, rndc reload tgslc.org,
then verify with dig -t TXT roundrock._domainkey.tgslc.org.

Chris Faehl

Hosting Manager, RightNow Technologies