Manage DNS entries

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Mar 3 10:02:43 UTC 2008

On 02.03.08 09:55, Jonathan Petersson wrote:
> Overall, why the need of a UI? You've to fill in the same amount of
> information anyhow.

probably to delegate DNS editing to someone without need for file editing,
with better control over domains anyone has access to, and with some basic
checks to avoid adding of invalid records...

We have an UI (don't ask for it, it's stupid and unsecure) that can modify
the cone content stored in database. It of course requires way to get those
data to BIND and notify it.

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]