IP Address Management Tool (IPAM) for DNS and DHCP

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Mon Mar 3 23:48:38 UTC 2008

Mark,

Take a look at Men & Mice Suite.
http://menandmice.com

1. Men & Mice Suite supports DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management for
IPv4. It supports ISC's BIND and DHCP services, and more.

2. Men & Mice Suite supports DNS management for IPv6. Support for DHCP
and IP Address Management for IPv6 will be available in Q2 of this year.

3. API: Yes

4. Support: Yes

If you want to discuss it, please contact me off-list.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.