IP Address Management Tool (IPAM) for DNS and DHCP

Denis Laventure Denis_Laventure at uqac.ca
Tue Mar 4 14:30:39 UTC 2008

Chris Buxton a écrit :
> 1. Men & Mice Suite supports DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management for
> IPv4. It supports ISC's BIND and DHCP services, and more.

I think this information is wrong.

We use Men and Mice and last time I checked DHCP was supported on
Windows (Microsoft's DHCP) but not ISC's DHCP services... We bought the
DNS/IP/DHCP modules to manage everything from one place (that was
version 5.0), but found out we couldn't use the DHCP management module
because it was only for Microsoft Windows DHCP service and we use
ISC's... Now it is specified on your web site but not when we bought...

Denis Laventure