network tools

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 17 06:40:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Kal Feher wrote:

> I must concur with Stephane. The dtools DNS check tool is horrible.

dtools looks as bad as the test page I wrote once (its.ausics.net), for
DNS zone checks I use intodns.com which does a reasonable job, not
complete, but for a freebie who can complain, it has a couple of
"comments" I disagree with and have taken it up with them, but still after
3 months not modified (only cosmetic stuff, like the min requirment for
DNS servers is 2, not 3), but it is work in progress and I accept that
their "paying" customers must come first.

--
Cheers
Res