Domain Verification

rsl315 at gmail.com rsl315 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:20:36 UTC 2008

Hey guys,
I'm working on a project in which we are trying to verify valid
domains by doing nslookups.  Users will enter their email addresses
and we will do nslookups against the domains in their email
addresses.  But it seems that I can't do lookups on some domains, like
sbcglobal.net.

I can find that their domains are registered.  Is there some other way
that I can do domain verification?  Or can someone shed some light as
to why this method would not work.  thanks in advanced
rob