Domain Verification

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Mar 31 13:01:00 UTC 2008

You might want to use "whois <domain>" from UNIX/Linux command line.
This will give you a fair amount of information about domains including
who they're registered to, DNS servers and contacts.

Also as Barry mentions you should be searching for MX records if
specifically interested in email.   Rather than using nslookup try:
"dig -t mx <domain>" from UNIX/Linux command line to get MX records.