time set to UTC

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Fri May 2 17:01:00 UTC 2008

Somehow the time on two of my dns servers got whacked out and is now
set to UTC.  I wouldnt have noticed, but they dont seem to be
recieving updates from my internal dns server.  Both servers are fc2.
Ive read the faq on why this is happening, but I dont seem to be able
to fix it.  Im running named in a chroot enviroment.  Is there someway
to tell named to use my ntp server for its timestamp?  Also, if time
is wrong, will this cause issues?  All three of my dns servers are FC2
and running BIND 9.4.1-P1.

thanks,
ddh

--