(no subject) max-cache-size

Fr34k freaknetboy at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 12:51:13 UTC 2008

From: http://www.isc.org/sw/bind/arm94/Bv9ARM.pdf
"max-cache-size The maximum amount of memory to use for the server’s cache, in bytes. When theunlimited, meaning that records are purged from the cache"
amount of data in the cache reaches this limit, the server will cause records to expire prematurely
so that the limit is not exceeded. In a server with multiple views, the limit applies separately to the
cache of each view. The default is
only when their TTLs expire.