BIND Based Appliances.

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:12:49 UTC 2008

I believe the infoblox appliances are bind based however After
administering them for over a year I have to say steer clear of them.
They definitely make dns easy enough that anyone can do it at the
expense of making it impossible for someone who knows what they are
doing being able to automate anything.  They do have a perl API but
its aweful.

--
Josh Smith
email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com