BIND Based Appliances.

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Fri Oct 3 14:39:58 UTC 2008

LA,
I would definitely suggest you take a look at Men & Mice
(http://www.menandmice.com) for a GUI based BIND solution.  While there is
no appliance, it is very easy to setup and maintain.  We currently have Men
& Mice running a fairly large DNS infrastructure with 0 problems.  It is
also very user friendly (web interface and console). It allows for auditing,
reporting, etc as well.

Josh