BIND Based Appliances.

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Mon Oct 6 04:32:01 UTC 2008

Their product is advertised as IPv6-ready. They have a AAAA record for
their web server. But there's no web service on port 80 at that IPv6
address. They've basically made their site unreachable for anyone with
IPv6 connectivity to the Internet. Impressive.

(Try this: http://204.2.248.13/)

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice