Analyzing server configs

omight omight at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:10:40 UTC 2008

Todd,

You might have a look at online tools that check dns
configuration/delegation for you like:
http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/
http://www.intodns.com/
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/sleuth/
Sleuth is good for checking internal dns configs when used as a
locally installed tool.

There are some syntax tools for bind:
http://ftp.eenet.ee/doc/bind9/Bv9ARM.ch10.html

If this does not help, provide some more information detailing your setup.

Good luck,
Omight