CNAME from Subdomain to main domain-name.

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Fri Oct 10 21:02:16 UTC 2008

Probably not. If "domain.com" is actually a second-level domain
delegated from .com, and thus having an SOA record, it may not have a
CNAME record.

A CNAME record may not have the same name as any other record other
than RRSIG and NSEC, which are necessary for DNSSEC.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice