multiple trusted-keys stanzas?

David Coulthart davec at columbia.edu
Mon Oct 13 18:18:59 UTC 2008

While I'm aware I can have multiple keys listed in a single trusted-
keys stanza, I would prefer to keep groups of keys in separate files
for easier management, but I can't use the include command inside a
trust-keys stanza. So instead, I was thinking of putting each group of
keys in its own trusted-keys stanza.  Does anyone know if multiple
trusted-keys stanzas works with BIND (9.5.0-P2)?  A simple run of
named-checkconf with such a config didn't produce any errors.  But
will it use all of the keys or just the ones from the last trusted-
keys stanza or ...?

Thanks,
Dave Coulthart