question about blocking specific log entries.

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Oct 16 18:00:08 UTC 2008

Firstly, with that much traffic, do not log queries to the same log
file as anything else. Set up logging to send query logs to a
dedicated query log file.

Secondly, no, you can't log these messages separately from the other
security category messages. However, you can give whatever channel
your security category goes to a severity threshold of notice or
higher; that will stop these. (At least, in my 9.4.2-P2 installation,
these messages are logged as security/info.)

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice