issues transfering zones.

Shawn Somers shawn at skynetbb.com
Thu Oct 30 18:12:24 UTC 2008

Dawn,

Thanks for the clue-by-four. :-)

A deeper look into hsphere's iptables config found the issue:

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m udp -p udp --dport 53 -j
ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m udp -p tcp --dport 53 -j
ACCEPT     <<look REAL close at this line.

silly Me, assuming that whomever it was that wrote their default config
would have done it correctly...

Again, thanks for the clue-by-four.

Shawn Somers
Systems Administrator