round-robin question

Dawn Connelly dawn.connelly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:27:38 UTC 2008

As a long term solution you might want to look at F5's GTM solution if you
really want to load balance using DNS. It does exactly what you are looking
for but with TONS of bells and whistles. Using a standard DNS server to load
balance effectively is a fools errand. You only have control of part of the
conversation and unfortunately the part that you don't have control over is
where the decision is actually made.

--
Google for President
YouTube for VP