zonetodb build error on linux and freebsd 7

R Dicaire kritek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 19:58:00 UTC 2008

Hi folks....trying to build zonetodb from the contrib/sdb/pgsql/ dir.
I haven't built this program in over 4 years and it looks like
additions have been made to this source since I last built. The build
is failing on linux and freebsd with the result:

/usr/src/bind-9.4.2-P2-pgsql/contrib/sdb/pgsql/zonetodb.c:168:
undefined reference to `result_check'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Anyway, after further checking, it seems there's a typo at line 168. I
changed the line from:

result_check (result, "isc_entropy_create");

to:

check_result(result, "isc_entropy_create");

and zonetodb built successfully.

Thanks to my associate pfloyd (Josh) for pointing out the typo!
--
aRDy Music and Rick Dicaire present:
http://www.ardynet.com